American Built Arms Company presents the MOD*X GEN III Modular Rifle System designed and engineered for military, law enforcement, and hunting enthusiasts. The A*B Arms MOD*X GEN III Modular Rifle System is a lightweight (3 lbs. 3 oz.), ergonomic, drop-in chassis designed for the Remington Model 700 Short Action, Howa Model 1500 Short Action and Weatherby Vanguard Short Action. It serves as a modular foundation on which tactical accessories can be added according to the operator's needs.
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by a Veteran-Owned company
- Bolt Action - Right Hand
- Aluminum design, hard coat anodized to Mil-Spec Type III
- Easy to assemble, drop-in design
- O MOA scope rail included
- M-LOK Standard on all sides of the forearm for mounting equipment
- Multi-point radial cut inlet which allows barreled action to sit in stress free for utmost accuracy (no V-block)
- Lightweight, 13.5" free-floating modular forearm
- Will accommodate barrels as thick as the action
- Comes standard with A*B Arms Fixed-Adjustable Urban Sniper Stock and the A*B Arms SBR P*Grip
- Designed to accept any AR-style butt stock and pistol grip
- Uses AICS-style MDT magazines (Magazine NOT included)
- Length of Pull adjustability of 10.62" to 15.69"
- Trigger well will accept all after-market trigger systems
- Will accept barrel lugs up to 1.21" wide and .30" thick
- Integrated push button magazine release located at the front of the trigger guard
- Weight: 3 lbs. 3 oz.
Manufacturer Number: ABAMX700B